Our experienced property management team looks after hundreds of properties for clients based both nationally and internationally.
We carry out regular property inspections and report back to our clients directly on the condition of their properties. We are the sole point of contact for tenants so you do not have to worry about routine repairs and maintenance or experience the unpleasantness of late night phone calls, leaving you to relax, knowing you in great hands.
We go out of our way to make sure that we get you a fair price and a great service from the contractors we use.
Our Fully Managed service includes
- Full management of all utilities - transferring accounts to the tenants' names and accounting for any interim bills on your behalf
- Negotiating tenancy renewals to give you a continuous service
- Rental collection service - with a monthly accounting and settlement to you promptly.
- 'Landlords Online' - our web based application offering our 24/7 access to your property
- information and accounts via the internet
- Chasing late payments and dealing with the resolution of deposit disputes
- Regular property inspection and reports so you know the condition of your property
- Pre-tenancy inspection to ensure your tenancy starts smoothly
- Arranging Gas and Electrical Safety Certificates as and when they are due
- Pay current outgoings such as ground rent, service charges and/or maintenance charge or similar contributions
- Supervise either the partial or total refurbishment of properties
- Organise furniture packages and window coverings
- Advice and compliance of safety regulations and landlord responsibilities under the Housing Act 1988. Our full membership of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS), ensure you receive a leading service backed by expert knowledge of current legislation.
For all of our managed properties, landlords and tenant are provided access to our property management reporting system. This is an online repair reporting system that guides tenants in over 40 languages to identify their precise issue, report it through to our in house property management team and then prompts them with advice on how to fix simple issues themselves.
Our reporting system allows us to provide you, the landlord with clear, detailed reports and a fully auditable trail from the moment the tenant reported the issue to the point the fault is rectified and closed.