- Well presented substantial four double bedroom detached house
- Spectacular location with views overlooking Bewl Water Reservoir
- Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Easy walking distance to village amenities
- Nearby Wadhurst and Stonegate mainline railway stations
- AVAILABLE 5th March 2020
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
VERY SPACIOUS DETACHED HOUSE WITH EXCELLENT VIEWS OVER BEWL WATER. LOCATED IN A QUIET CUL DE SAC ON STONE CROSS ROAD IN THE VILLAGE OF WADHURST. (173m2). Hall, Cloakroom, Living Room with patio doors, Dining Room. Study/Playroom. Fitted Kitchen with breakfast bar. Four Double Bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and one with En-suite Shower Room. Family Bathroom. Gas CH. Double Glazed. Large Double Garage and parking on Drive for 3-4 cars. Mature Garden with patio area and access to good sized maintained field. Available 5th March.
Please contact us on 01892 526677 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property, or require further information.